Current Most Popular Post

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Is this the pen photographers best kept secret!?!

Almost! This little secret was shown to me by a fellow pen restorer and I found it to be so handy that I had to share it with you all. Have you ever tried photographing your pens, but they keep rolling around on you? Here's the secret: Sticky Tack! Yes, It's that simple. I was very surprised that I hadn't thought of this before. It makes so much sense and it really works!

Here's the stuff! You can buy it almost anywhere. Wal-Mart, Target, Staples, or any other store that sells office supplies.

Just a micro-ball of it is all you need! It lasts forever if you re-use he same piece over and over. I've had this pack for months now and used it on dozens of pens.

There's a thin ball of it on the cap of the pen. That's all it takes, then you just need to hide it from the camera veiw when you take your pictures.

I hope this is helpful for someone!

Best Regards,
777 - Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment