Current Most Popular Post

Monday, May 2, 2011

Changing email addresses... Please take note

Hello to all of my readers, subscribers, followers, etc. I wanted to inform you all that I'm changing my email address for this website. The new address is 777penrepair@gmail.com. The reason for this change is that my old email was a personal email account. Due to the large number of emails that I now get I felt a need to change to another email account to keep them separated on my computer...

If you have just sent an email to my old address please follow these instructions:
- Wait for 24 hours for my reply.
- If in 24 hours you still do not see a reply back from me then:
- Send the email again to my new address.

This will ensure that no ones emails get overlooked.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
777 - Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment