Current Most Popular Post

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New! 777 Pen Repair service form!

This is going to make things a lot easier for all for us! I finally got around to making a printable service form for my customers. This will save you time in trying to figure out what you need to do to send me pens. It will also help me finish your pens faster as I will have the information I need to get started working on them right away.

You can check out and download the form right here!

Please print out one of these for each pen that you send me. Simply include it in the package and I'll take care of the rest. This helps to ensure that I never "mix up an order", and I can get your pens done quicker this way. This means less time sending emails back and forth, and more time for you to actually use your pens!

Let me know if you experience any issues with the form. I'm just an email away if you're ever in need of assistance. :)

Regards,
777 - Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment