Current Most Popular Post

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's official now

Temporarily shutting down through the summer

I will be leaving in July for Texas, and I'll be gone for a total of 9 weeks. During this time, I will be unable to answer any emails, or do any pen repair. Because of this, I am temporarily shutting down my repair business till September. When I return home, I'll need a week or so to get set up, and then I should be back in the swing of things very quickly.

I really appreciate your business, and thank you all for supporting me. I will not be sad to go to Texas, but I am sad to leave everyone hanging like this. My apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

Starting now (June 8th), I will be accepting no new pens or nibs for repair/modification.

If you currently have a pen and/or nib with me, please know that I am doing my best to finish before I leave. If I am unable to finish, you will have the choice of leaving your pen(s) and nib(s) with me (they will be safely stored and guarded), or having them returned home.

Please email your questions and comments to: tyler@tylerdahlpens.com


*******************************************

This is copied over from my website, and only applies to my repair business. I will still continue blogging for as long as I can, though I will not be able to while I am in Texas. Thank you all for your understanding, and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment