Current Most Popular Post

Monday, October 14, 2013

Back to work!

Hello to all my readers and subscribers. It's been a while. Feels like it's been forever (on my end). In reality though, it's been over six months since I even touched a pen to repair it. I actually had to go back the other day and make sure I still knew how to do some of the more complex stuff. :)

That being said, I am proud to report that Tyler Dahl is officially back to it again! As most of you know, I was down in Texas pursuing my EMT-B certification, which I now have. I am currently looking for work in that venue, but in the meantime, I feel the need to jump back into the repair business again.

One of the blessings of the EMS schedule is that it allows me decent amounts of time to continue work on fountain pens, even with an EMT job. Things may be a tad slower working two jobs, but I will make it work as best I can.

So, while we're here, I thought I jump back in with a decent entrance. How about a huge sale over at my website?!

I'm selling off a ton of stuff, some of which are my own personal pens. I'm dropping some sick prices on these pens, so grab them fast, because they will probably not be up for long. I've got a Pilot VP, some TWSBI's, some vintage pens, an Edison, and much more!


Okay, so a lot of you are probably wondering, "what happens to the blog?" I'll be honest, I don't know. I haven't been very good about updating it between trips down to Texas, but now with a little bit less on my plate, I'm hoping I can maybe do something on here every now and again. I'd love to just throw up posts all the time, but I know that's not a realistic goal. Let's say I'll aim for once every week or two on the blog, and we'll see how that goes. Sound good?


Well, that's all for now ladies and gentleman. I should be around the forums every once and a while, and I'll try to keep in touch as best I can. As always, talk to me! Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of all this.

Best regards to you all,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment